November 19, 2012

Parading


Plaid Shirt: Gap; Vest: Banana Republic; Cargo Pants: Gap; Ankle Boots: Urban Outfitters; Sunglasses: Tiffany @ Co.

We welcomed some holiday spirit this weekend by attending the annual Santa Claus Parade in Toronto. It was a bright sunny day and with a cup of hot chocolate in hand, it certainly put me in a festive mood (immediately following, we went to buy a Christmas tree!). Of course my outfit was thematically inspired, yet downplayed with neutral boots and a faux fur vest (my current obsession). For more photos about all things holiday follow me on Instargam! Username: prettyinpolkadot.








My spectator vantage point.

Mounties and horses, in true Canadian fashion.

A little girl donning a Justin Beiber blanket. Couldn't resist.




4 comments:

  1. Awww, what a cute post! And MOUNTIES! I really love how your outfit is holiday-themed with the red and green, but not obvious with the muted shades. Also loving the casual-cool of it, especially with the tan ankle boots and the faux-fur vest! :)

    xo,
    Sabrina
    http://www.rougespark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sabrina! I agree- the muted shades was really key to not looking overly christmas-y.

      Delete
  2. Lovin' all the elements of this outfit!

    xo,

    eelsay

    www.theluxuryrehab.com

    ReplyDelete

Have a question/comment? Please share below!